Please take note of the following information & reminders provided by Marlboro Township in regards to the incoming snow storm:
- Brush Collection for all zones SUSPENDED
- Weather Permitting* – Due to incoming Winter Storm Jonas, the Office of Emergency Management (OEM) has suspended all curbside pickup immediately. The OEM will notify residents via reverse 911, email and social media and no debris shall be placed curbside until further notice.
- The Township Recycling Center will be CLOSED Saturday due to the storm. However, once it is reopened, residents may bring lawn debris to the Recycling Center throughout the year
- Due to the incoming storm, the Marlboro K-8 schools have cancelled all activities beginning Friday after-school through Sunday. Accordingly, and as per inclement weather policy, all Recreation programs beginning 3pm Friday through Sunday are CANCELLED.
- If you have elderly or infirm neighbors, please check on them.
- NEVER to go near downed wires, even if you think they do not have power.
- The Police are here for you 24/7 and may be reached at 732 536-0100. For emergencies, always dial 911.